mardi 22 février 2011

Ebay, parfois (2)

... Ca marche et ça remarche. J'en veux pour preuve ces deux autres "trouvailles" : cette parka (classique mais coupe jolie) et ces deux adorables pendentifs articulés en forme de poisson, mignons et clinquants comme j'aime.
And it works and works again. Here are two other quite good finds : this parka (very classical but with a pretty cut) and these lovely articulated pendants in the shape of fish. cute and flashy as I love them.


(oui, mon pull bouloche) (yes my sweater spills)
    

1 commentaire:

  1. Hey sweety! This is such a amazing post to observe! Utterly like it! Are we following yet? If not then let's follow via GFC, BL, LB and FB too! Let me know, I always follow back! (: Stop by me soon! xx

    With love ❤.
    www.fashionholicsparkle.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer