dimanche 5 juin 2011

Ice-cream

May : second hand  Blanche Porte tee-shirt, pants, scarf, ? sandals.
Soapy : old Kookai dress, thrifted DPM belt, second hand scarf, Manoush shoes, my mother's brooch.

80 commentaires:

  1. Beautiful ice cream colors on both of you! I can smell the sweetness of summer. I love the cartoon-y effects too with the murals =) xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You are both my favourite ice cream girls ever.
    Fabulous and inspiring pics.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. i am loving the street art and the graphics in the photos..and now i gotta craving for some ice cream!!!
    hope you are having a great time.:)

    http://flysongbirdblogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Du Street art comme je l'aime. Des couleurs joyeuses.
    Superbes vos tenues. Ce vert est très beau.
    Et ces glaces, irrésistibles !

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. mmmmm délicieux post... j'ai le gôut de la glace à la menthe... mmmm... vraiment rafraîchissant ;))

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Preciosas fotos y refrescantes colores!!!
    Besos, desde España, Marcela

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Beautiful pictures!! Love the dress that you wear and the ice cream looks delicious!!:)

    ps: check out our giveaway (value 160€!!) on the blog by CLICKING HERE!

    XOXO
    Farah from Fashionfabrice

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Loving those candy colots on you, sweet ladies! ;)
    xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. jolie la robe !! et les photos st tres jolies;)


    http://mymymode.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. ah...another amazing post!!!

    That dress is such an eyecandy!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. This post is too much fun! Looks like a lovely day!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. You ladies wore the perfect colors for an icecream post! Gorgeous!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. you always take amazing photos!!! love this!!!

    http://imjustmefashionblog.blogspot.com :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. J'adore ce post plein de couleurs et de glaces!^^

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. The two of you always make me smile! If I ever have a kid I want it to be exactly like your little girl :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. hi dear! love your blog.. you look so stylish and beautiful... followed you! :)

    hope you visit my blog too.. :)

    Sol

    http://paragonofchic.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Love the color of an ice cream pictures! You dress is beautiful and she's so cute!
    htt://www.cougarvintage.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. Thanks for your comments my dear.
    I love this post. You both look super cute. Love the colors. Great job!

    - Dani

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. J'adore ce post et les couleurs acidulées, ce vert pistache, on dirait que tu t'es inspirée des glaces ? miaaam, même les tenues sont à croquer, en plus du design !!

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. so cute pictures!!! like them

    check out my new blog
    www.peacockfeathergirl.blogspot.com


    xx claudia

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. ohh, could you be any cuter? I don't think so! ♥ this is the coolest and loveliest post ever! :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. these are so cute :)


    x Camilla

    intofoldfashion.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. gorgeous photos!! looks like a fun time in the summer!

    RépondreSupprimer
  24. So fun! The street art was the perfect backdrop to your outfits for the photoshoot! Adorable! As always, sweets, I left a response to your sweet comment at http://tiny.cc/qz4p4 ~ thank you for stopping by, love, and have a wonderful week!

    Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou
    http://oohlafroufrou.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  25. Adorable! I love all of the colors and the yummy ice cream. Very inspiring for the summer! xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  26. i love how you do color themes! those pastels are especially my taste. those graffiti walls look like a fun location to take photos at :)

    je vais essayer de pratique mon francais et ecrire plus en francias!

    au revoir! :)
    die melange

    RépondreSupprimer
  27. I'm obsessing over these ice cream pastel shades! So gorgeous!

    x
    www.lostinthehaze.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  28. ah! this is too cute. i love the ice cream. i love the outfits. and i love the labels. (i'm starting back up with learning french:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  29. these are so cool!!! the background adds so much to the pics!! very cool you two ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  30. This is an amazing post! Gorgeous images!

    http://www.badjoan.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  31. wow you're such a gorgeous mom!!! I love the daughter/mother look in the mint! Gorgeous!

    Come follow my blog hun!

    RépondreSupprimer
  32. J'adore ces photos avec les tags, c'est vraiment sympa :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  33. where do you find those backgrounds!!! I am curious do you get inspired by those backgrounds??? The settings are amazing. I always love love mint, I don’t know, it kind a looks good on everybody, do this definitely works for me. Amazing with the pink, so pastel colors work girl

    RépondreSupprimer
  34. the dress is so cute!




    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  35. fabulous dress...love the color and the artwork behind you.

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  36. Une douce association de teintes ... melon d'été gorgé de soleil, un vert presque céladon et ce rose lilas d'ice cream suave ! Bonne journée !

    RépondreSupprimer
  37. My favorite is the yellow belts! I took 6 years of French, went to Paris and learned how well I did not speak the language!! Just enough to get by :) I love your blog XO, Kelly

    RépondreSupprimer
  38. oh..this is so cute, love those matching colors! I'd like to try this with my daughter! you have a great blog! please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  39. What adorable photos! Love how the two of you are matching! Such pretty colors!

    -j
    sorelle in style

    RépondreSupprimer
  40. Thanks for the follow, I follow you as well! xx Lovejoice

    RépondreSupprimer
  41. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this too cute! Beautiful colors

    savannah-joyofliving.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  42. the matching outfits are just too cute! you are gorgeous!

    http://mstwirlyskirts.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  43. aww, supercute! love the matchy matchy outfits, you two look adorable!

    RépondreSupprimer
  44. Oh, how cute! And so matchy-matchy! I love it! I always told my bf that when we have kids next time, I'm going to dress up the boy in mini versions of his clothes and the girl, well, mini versions of mine haha. Yes, I think about such things haha

    I love that mural, by the way! The colours are amazing

    RépondreSupprimer
  45. Qu'elle est jolie cette série photo ! Vous êtes adorables !

    RépondreSupprimer
  46. This is so cute! I love the way you edited these pictures, and the mintgreen looks great on you!
    You have a great blog

    RépondreSupprimer
  47. this is pure pastel perfection!

    thanks so much for your lovely tips for ny.
    xx m.


    themerrimari.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  48. Oh my goodness, so adorable!! You two are the most fashionable and cutest mother and daughter combo out there. Ah love the pastels and those ice creams. xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  49. these pictures remind me of my childhood... love the colours!

    www.cashmereandcandy.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  50. J'adore tes photos ! C'est adorable !

    ♥ Bisous Ma belle
    Valentine 13 ans

    Un nouvel article t’attend sur mon baby-blog mode :
    http://inthestreetofmode.wordpress.com/ ♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  51. Les photos sont super jolies:)

    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    RépondreSupprimer
  52. Dreaming girls! Je prendrai bien une glace avec vous moi. et ce mur de tags complète à merveille votre tenue

    RépondreSupprimer
  53. ça doit être génial pour toi d'assortir ta tenue à celle de ta poupée! mais c'est aussi deux fois + de boulot pour super maman ;)
    ravissantes, comme toujours ! ça lui fera de jolis souvenirs plus tard :)
    bisous !

    RépondreSupprimer
  54. answer:thank you so much!!!!You make my so happy!!!;D

    www.paolinasspace.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  55. @ Leti : mais c'est tout à fait le cas!
    @ Absolutely Mrs K : I check out the places and get inspired by the settings indeed!

    @ tout le monde : merci..

    RépondreSupprimer
  56. Ces photos sont absolument adorable. j'aime beaucoup.
    Bisous

    RépondreSupprimer
  57. WOW!! I love this--could be such a great editorial! Gorgeous colors!

    RépondreSupprimer
  58. Absolutely adorable shoot. I love the clothes, love the pastels, love the sunshine, love the food :)

    I can totally see how you connected Jim Lee's photography to Lynch movies, and that's probably some of the attraction for me - I'm a massive Lynch fan - I have a Lynch tattoo on my wrist. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  59. merci =) je répond un peu tard ...

    c'est un peu de la triche sur les photos, en réalité j'ai pas une aussi belle peau ^^ bon j'ai pas trop trop à me plaindre mais bon :)

    en tout cas elles sont bien belles tes photos ! j'adore toutes ces couleurs, et les petits dessins dessus !

    bise

    RépondreSupprimer
  60. Great setting! I love your dress :D I love the colour scheme too, such fun

    RépondreSupprimer
  61. omgoodie, so adorable! your blog is really sweet! thanks for sharing

    RépondreSupprimer